Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Joy to the world



Could it be Christmas time, already? I've been waiting and waiting so patiently!



I've been a good girl all year, you can even ask my parents. And I sent my letter to Santa last month so I know he must have gotten it.



Heyyyy Dad, you're not Santa!?



Oh, but what's this? The real Santa told you to give this to me? Really?



Thanks Santa-Dad! This will help me on my path to being a veterinarian one day, because I love helping animals and making them feel better.



Mom and Dad, you spent the last two days blowing up all of these balloons, and now I understand why!



Because they're fun, festive, and pretty!



Okay, now that I've calmed down, let me just say Merry Christmas to all of you.



May you have a safe and relaxing Christmas filled with peace, happiness and joy.

Lots of love,
A+K+D

No comments:

Post a Comment