Monday, June 19, 2017

Father's Day


I'm a proud dad everyday, but today I'm especially proud. It's my first Father's Day.

I'm just another dad in plaid 😄


My smile says it all, doesn't it?

It's all about her, and I can't stop smiling when I'm with her. I've been a dad for 4 months, and Belle and I have already been through a lot together. Some might say I had to take the condensed course on fatherhood, but I can't imagine anything different. This is the only world I know.

In a way, every parent is thrust into a world of chaos. So many things change for the better, though. 

It can be a crazy and worrisome world for a parent sometimes. It's not all fun and games, but as a family you'll get through it. I've learned that as long as we're all together, we'll be alright. 


Family first 💗

I feel like I have a unique perspective on life right now, and parenthood in general. Since becoming a parent, I have a quiet respect for all parents. It's the biggest and hardest thing anyone can do. You constantly give yourself.


And you do it all for them.


Her outfit says, "My daddy's crazy in love with me". There's no doubt about that. Everyday I'm thankful for her life. 


She's the greatest gift.

Today we celebrate all the good guys out there. Guys that are rock-solid. Guys that you can build a foundation on. The loyal friends, fathers, brothers, uncles, and grandfathers. The men who are positive role models, especially to children.

Cheers to all the good guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment