Monday, August 19, 2019

Little lady


Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

I can't believe this is my baby girl. Yup, she's no longer a baby or even a toddler. A few months have passed and suddenly I'm looking at a little lady.


It has been quite the summer for Bella. On August 17th she turned TWO and a HALF years old.


This cool cat had a huge growth spurt. Gaining weight, growing taller, getting smarter...and she's talking so much lately. She can easily put together short sentences and even counts to 10!


Somebody pinch me. 


Everyday she says new words or does something that has us laughing uncontrollably. 


She's a little smarty-pants who loves making faces and being silly. 


Whenever I've had a long day at work, coming home to these two ladies instantly cheers me up... 


You can't help but smile when you have a Kiera and Arabella in your life. God has certainly been good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment