Monday, February 27, 2017

A letter to God

I just received an email from youcaring.com (the fundraising website) which stated that our fundraiser is ranking in the top 1%. Who would have thought? It's seeing amazing success. 

Kiera and I are still very much in shock from the events since we launched. We would have been ecstatic just to cover our first months rent. We never imagined that it would blow up like it did. You guys have been unbelievable.

This just goes to show you how much strength there is in numbers. There is an entire community rallying behind this little girl. 

I went to Sunday mass last night and everything started to hit me. Tears started to roll down my cheek when I thought about the mercy that God has shown us. 

How do I say thank you? What did I do to deserve such support? 

I'm not worthy of this. I'm weak and broken in so many ways, so why would you grace me after all the bad things I've done over the course of my life?

Why?

Lord I am not worthy, but just say the word and I shall be healed. 

It's safe to say that I've been moved by this entire experience.

Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment