Sunday, July 16, 2017

They call me Tinkerbell


If Arabella could write a book, this would be her front cover photo. It would totally work.

The book would be Arabella's story, of course. In her own words, from one micro-preemie to another.

I can picture it now...



A father can dream, can't he?

Arabella's book title would be a lot more clever, I'm sure. Regardless of the book's title or cover, the story itself would be the most important, right? 

It would be a story for all 1 pound preemies (especially those that are still in the womb) and for their frightened moms and dads. 

People out there need to know that they can get through this. Need proof? Just look at Arabella. 

This story is about taking a leap of faith. Taking a chance on life. It's about being really scared, but allowing love, and faith to lead you.



Arabella was a little more sleepy and fatigued today. She had a slight fever but it wasn't concerning. Yesterdays vaccines were still giving her some issues, but I'm sure she'll be much better by tomorrow. 



Bella was without her dad today 😐

I'll admit, it was a little strange for me. I stayed home to catch up on chores, because things at home were piling up. They had to be done. At least Kiera was joined by her mom, so that was nice. It's always easier with two people. 

This was the photo that Kiera sent me in the afternoon:



It came with the caption "Hi dadda" 😄. It brought a smile to my face. 

Since Belle was a bit more tired today, she didn't bottle feed very much, but we expect her to bounce back in the next day or two. Her rash seemed to have cleared up a lot, so that's a good thing at least. 

This girl is a champion. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment