Friday, March 3, 2017

Caught up in tomorrow

They tell you to take it one day at a time. 

"Don't look too far ahead. Don't get caught up in tomorrow."

Tomorrow will bring it's own challenges. A new set of demands. 

Another arduous adventure is just around the corner. So why do you sit and worry about tomorrow? You might just miss this beautiful moment happening right now. As tough as it might be, hold on to right now. Hold on as tight as you can. 

This is the advice I tell myself.

Love what you have, when you have it, because time is measured. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm Britney Turners aunt Cathy. I look at your blog every morning when I wake up and ever night before I go to sleep. I wanted to send you a message letting you know how much of an inspiration you are to other parents who may be going through the same experience. Belle is is my daily thoughts and prayers and with two such loving and devoted parents Belle has nothing but good things ahead of her. Cathy

    ReplyDelete